Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Squirrel Division: Bird Feeder Attempt #547

Mission Impossible:  Squirrel Division

Attempt #547


Please, please, please let me get up to the bird feeder this time!  I think I can, I think I can...


Oh man, this is slippery!  Don't turn on me, don't turn...


Well, at least we've been trained well on how to faaaall...


Aaargh, another failed attempt!  

Maybe it's finally time to give up?  Don't you think it's about time to contact the agency and report? 

Give up!  And abandon our mission?!  How could you ever think such a thing?  
We're supposed to be the Mission Impossible Squirrels!  
Besides, those seeds smell sooo sweet and delicious...



You're not going to cry again are you?

I might...  sigh..  
I hate eating the same old acorns day after day!


The other day I was so hungry for something else that I chewed into a plastic Easter egg that had been left out.   Mmmm.. I think the candy might have been made in one of those factories that also process peanuts..


Wow, I didn't realize things were getting that desperate!  We should really report.  Headquarters might have an idea of what to do.  We could see if there's any better climbers in the agency...

You really think they might have a better climber?  Well, if it means accomplishing our objective, I guess that might be our only option..  

Accomplish objective, my tail! You just want to eat some of those seeds!

Hey, can you blame me?


Let's focus on contacting headquarters and less on our stomachs.  We just have to set up a surveillance and wait for a time when Mrs. Red House leaves her computer out so we can make contact...




Hey, you're not sleeping on the job again are you?!  

Hmm?   Uh, wha.. what?  I'm awake, really..

Well, good, because Mrs. Red House left her computer out on the porch.  Now's our chance!  

What in the world are you doing?  Come on!


Uh, sorry, nervous grooming habit...

How in the world did you get into the agency?!

 My brother-in-law down in headquarters..

 Ah.. it all makes sense now..


Okay, I'm going up to the porch.  Here's the computer.  Keep a lookout for Mrs. Red House!  

Connecting with headquarters..


Send your best! This bird feeder over here at the Red House Garden is truly a mission impossible.
And boy, do we need another team member...