Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interacting with the locals

Today I had the pleasure of meeting some more of the locals in my garden.


Mr. Skink had only time for a quick hello before he had to be off.


Fuzzy here is actually a recent transplant, having stowed away on a plant I got today. We welcome him to the Red House Garden!


Mr. Blue of the Damselfly family stayed around for quite a nice long chat.


Can you see him smiling for the camera?


Ms. Buckeye Butterfly seemed to be in a quite rush and couldn't stop for more than a moment or two.


                       
Mr. Frog, on the other hand, was a little overly friendly.  He made himself right at home by helping himself to my watering can jacuzzi. 


After chatting awhile, I picked up the watering can as a subtle sign that I had to be going, at which point Mr. Frog hopped onto my hand and started hopping his way up my arm.  Thankfully after a gentle flail nudge, he landed jumped his way back home into the garden.


Any characters in your garden?