Sunday, March 8, 2015

Inappropriate Garden Tool Usage

Dear Garden Tools,

I'm sorry I have been using you in what you consider to be inappropriate ways for the last few days.  I know it's March, and that you, dear Pickaxe, expected to be breaking up garden soil...


...and instead I used you to break up icy mounds left by the plows at the end of our driveway and around the mailbox.


My dear Garden Hoe,  I know that you expected to be scooting around dirt and disturbing weeds when I pulled you out of the garage.


Instead, you were used to scoot snow off of our roof after our roof rake collapsed (probably from sheer exhaustion.)


You might consider it inappropriate to use you in such unseemly ways, but I have to say how nice it was to get reacquainted with each other again.  You probably should be appreciative, dear Garden Tools, for the way this winter is going, if I hadn't used you for the snow and ice,


you might not have seen the light of day until June.